PDA

View Full Version : AC seperation, heaps of shoulder pain and bursitis

Cameron
20-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has any advice or had similar problems as to what I am having. About 4 years ago I seperated my AC joint Grade 4 Seperation playing rugby and now today I am still having lots of problems with shoulder. It fells like it pops out and in all time and I get alot of pain in my bicept and deltoid and across the top and front of my shoulder and around my rotor cuff. I have been footy training for the past 6 weeks and in the last 2 weeks have started light contact with bags and sheilds and the other night a training I takled a sheild and my shoulder was in heaps of pain. So I had an ultra sound on friday and all they found was that I had bursitis in my joint through the bursa being largerly inflammed and said the tendons or look fine, but when ultra sound the other shoulder and put both films together the shoulder that has been giving me trouble looked recked compared to the other shoulder which is fine. So am really just confused, but am going to Mark perko in Sydney in the couple of weeks. Just wondering if any one has had anything similar and can give me any ideas to what could be wrong.

Thanks cheers