PDA

View Full Version : pain killers?

tytetyson
22-03-2007, 12:44 AM
well this is the 4th day of my injury and for some reason when i woke up i felt alot better. i can lift my arm over my head easily now with little pain and move it around alot easier. but i was wondering is it the pain killers? can pain killers make you feel alot better to lift your arm over head. i took like 5 ibprofens about 7 hours ago or so. so when the pain killers wear off am i gonna feel like i did before where i couldnt lift my arm at all or does this mean im actually better?

kjwilkin
22-03-2007, 06:24 PM
well this is the 4th day of my injury and for some reason when i woke up i felt alot better. i can lift my arm over my head easily now with little pain and move it around alot easier. but i was wondering is it the pain killers? can pain killers make you feel alot better to lift your arm over head. i took like 5 ibprofens about 7 hours ago or so. so when the pain killers wear off am i gonna feel like i did before where i couldnt lift my arm at all or does this mean im actually better?

Hi there,

I would really seek some professional advice. Anti-inflammatories can often mask the injury and pain. It sounds like you're taking way too many anti-inflammatories.

Good luck !