pain killers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain killers?

well this is the 4th day of my injury and for some reason when i woke up i felt alot better. i can lift my arm over my head easily now with little pain and move it around alot easier. but i was wondering is it the pain killers? can pain killers make you feel alot better to lift your arm over head. i took like 5 ibprofens about 7 hours ago or so. so when the pain killers wear off am i gonna feel like i did before where i couldnt lift my arm at all or does this mean im actually better?

Originally posted by tytetyson
    well this is the 4th day of my injury and for some reason when i woke up i felt alot better. i can lift my arm over my head easily now with little pain and move it around alot easier. but i was wondering is it the pain killers? can pain killers make you feel alot better to lift your arm over head. i took like 5 ibprofens about 7 hours ago or so. so when the pain killers wear off am i gonna feel like i did before where i couldnt lift my arm at all or does this mean im actually better?
    Hi there,

I would really seek some professional advice. Anti-inflammatories can often mask the injury and pain. It sounds like you're taking way too many anti-inflammatories.

Good luck !

Comment

Working...
    X