Welcome to the Injury Update Forum.

Default Whats the difference between rugby union an rugby league?

im a american football fan and rugby is kind of intresting.
    and also why dont rugby players wear pads, if they had pads they would hit harder and have less injuries

Both play two games with a variety of different sports.

Rugby has 13 players.
    Jobs is trying to develop football scores, while the opposition tries to stop the war.
    To do this, where he took the 5 and during the attack, you have up and play ball and pushing your foot back on his feet your friend.
    Immediately after the attack of 5, you have three options: 1) try was scored, 2, go) to put the field to put the resistance in half of their own, and 3 connected) and the strong reactions that play the ball forces accidentally frequent demonstrations.

Minor violations such as the League for use in the scrums scrums and the league is mainly used as a solution to the production line, but a total of six people to form a combination in the league, Rugby Union, with a total size 8.

The system is also different points, was tried in Rugby League is worth 4 points with a penalty and drop goal is worth 2 points.

In Rugby Union, with 15 players and the league as a device to try to remember. "Well, this aim of deriving"
    The opposition is trying to stand and face, but no way.
    Instead, dummy or hitting when you have formed your call and either keep or propel the ball in protest.
    It will continue these efforts have been made or should the points raised.
    The point system is 5 points on the screen, and 3 points for a drop kick or a penalty.

Well, I hope there is help. Enjoy watching them, since they are both very interesting game.

Rugby union become a source of best performance of all players but rugby league consider a plat forum for public and fans of rugby players so be conscious all aspects.

Charlevi ............That makes absolutely no sense. Where did you get that information from?

My favorite game is football. I play this game daily with my friends. Many a times we got injuries. This forum has actually helped me to have right information about how to prevent injuries.