Welcome to the Injury Update Forum.

Default A-League 2011/12 Season

The A-League season kicks off tomorrow afternoon. All 10 teams are playing this weekend.

8 Oct 11 4:30pm Newcastle Jets FC Vs Melbourne Heart FC
    8 Oct 11 6:30pm Melbourne Victory FC Vs Sydney FC
    8 Oct 11 7:45pm Brisbane Roar FC Vs Central Coast Mariners FC
    9 Oct 11 4:00pm Gold Coast United FC Vs Wellington Phoenix FC
    9 Oct 11 4:30pm Perth Glory FC Vs Adelaide United FC

Default Pantelis to miss entire A-League season (ACL rupture)

Over before it's even begun...

http://au.gwn7.yahoo.com/w1/sport/a/...league-season/

"Wellington have suffered a major blow with midfielder Lucas Pantelis ruled out of the entire 2011/12 A-League season due to a knee injury.

Pantelis, who joined the Phoenix from Adelaide United during the pre-season, injured his left knee in the Phoenix's pre-season friendly loss to Central Coast in Tauranga last week.

The initial diagnosis was optimistic, but an MRI scan has revealed an ACL rupture, along with tears to the cartilage and [meniscus].

Pantelis is expected to undergo surgery in the next two weeks."
    Last edited by WebInjection; 08-10-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Original direct article has a typo "meniscal".

It looks like Kewell will join the list. I was wondering how long it would take for him to get injured, considering his track record.

we will be aware in all aspects in life so be conscious all matters and never discuss irrelevant aspects those are harmful for our body so we will be ready to accomplish a best league in life and safe life any injury so maintain a standard in life.

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. I need this article to complete my assignment in college. Thanks.
    Your blog is so informative … keep up the good work!!!!