Ok, who will kick more goals this weekend?
1. David Neitz v Adelaide - Things to consider...
- Playing up at QLD. - Want to have a good showing in Dees 'New' market. - Dry weather.
- Needs to lift after poor fisrt 2 rounds - Playing good opposition.
2. Kent Kingsley V Hawthorn - Things to consider...
- Strong chance of showers. (wet weather footy) - Hamstring might come into play in wet conditions. - Coming off a great haul last week. - Playing poor opposotion.
Let rip guys and gals. What do you think?
They're both potentially hopeless - do we have to? OK Nietz only because he will get good delivery from Bruce.