Welcome to the Injury Update Forum.

Administrator

Default Spam update for these Forums

We have had an upgrade of anti-spamming software. This will mean it is harder for spammers to post and it is easier for us to automatically ban spammers.

Therefore we have unlocked the NRL Forum, which should make it easier to post on this Forum.
    The staff of injury update are not responsible for views of other users posted in this forum.

Super Moderator

That's great. I am so sick of deleting spam !!!

Excellent!!

Administrator

This Forum is getting so much spam it is temporarily closed.
    The staff of injury update are not responsible for views of other users posted in this forum.

Howdy,
    Don't know where to write this, so I'll try here. What is happening with Todd Carney? Is he out with his ribs, and when is Fensom due back? I didn't see anything in the Raiders list about him not playing this week but have found out that he has a back injury.
    This site seems to be the best for who is in and out, but I see that you still have a lot of players in the lists as injured, but they are playing and have played in round 6.
    I am doing the NRL fantasy Team and it's really hard to know who is on and whois off. Last week I put Laffranchi as my captain and he didn't even play, to this day I still can't find out what happened to himi???
    There was nothing out there about that, and same with Fensom this week, aparently out with a back injury. Kurt gidley played, but he is still on your list as injured.
    When will it be updated, or how often does it get updated?
    Cheers
    T

Administrator

Taking examples from round 6. We had Kurt as injured and expected return round as round 6. We don't take players off the injury list until they play in that round (because sometimes they are late exclusions). This is different to Big Leagues injury list that wipes players off their injury list if a player is named to play by the club........this to us is a mistake because of the regular late exclusions of these players.

Jason Ryles has played the last 2 rounds for the roosters but he is still on the list, but i noticed that you took Corey Parker off. Just a bit confusing. Cheers for the reply though.

hi would anyone be able to help with this question?
    top 5 NRL Injuries?